Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dessert: Banana Pudding Recipe

Hi Ladies,
Today was my very first time making banana pudding. I got a sweet tooth and decided to go and buy the ingredients to make banana pudding.
While making it I ate half of the cookies. Shame on me. lol
1 (5 ounce) Vanilla Pudding Mix (Jell-O)
1 (8 ounce) Cream Cheese (I used Philadelphia)
1 can of sweeten condense milk (I used Eagle Brand)
3 cups of regular milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip
4 Bananas or however many you like
1 Box of Nilla Wafers (Don't eat half the box like I did..lol)

Place the room temperature cream cheese into a bowl and mix until creamy, then add the condense milk, mix those together. Now add the vanilla pudding (mix), then slowly pour in the 3 cups of cold milk, then add the teaspoon of vanilla extract. Finally, fluff in half of the thing of cool whip. Once everything is mixed together well prepare your bowl. A lot of recipes require you to use a 9 x 13 bowl to place in your ingredients. Place however you like in layers. I placed the cookies, bananas, and poured a bit of the mix over it and repeated that step. After that I added the remaining cool whip and decorated it with crumbled Nilla wafers on the top.

Let it chill in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours or if your like me and made this at 11 at night then leave it in until the next day.

I personally think that it doesn't need the cream cheese because I taste it. I don't want to taste it. But hey I'm a very picky eater and I can't cook. So hey...lol

Hope you enjoy!

By the way I am not a chef. I am just a beginner. Thanks for viewing.




xoxo, Nitra (PAW)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment.
Love Ya Lots, Nitra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me