Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Turn A Negative Into a Positive

HANDY LITTLE CHART - GOD HAS A POSITIVE ANSWER:  

YOU SAY  
GOD SAYS  
BIBLE VERSES  
You say: 'It's Impossible' 
God says:   All things are possible  
(Luke 18:27)  
You say: 'I'm too tired'  
God says: I will give you rest  
(Matthew 11:28-30)  
You say: 'Nobody really loves me'  
God says: I love you  
(John 3:1   6 & John 3:34)  
You say: 'I can not go on'  
God says: My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)  
You say: 'I can not figure things out'
God says: I will direct your steps  
(Proverbs 3:5 --  6)  
You say: 'I can not do it' 
God says: You can do all things  
(Philippians 4:13)  
You say: 'I'm not able'  
God says: I am able  
(II Corinthians 9:8) 
You say: 'It's not worth it'
God says: It will be worth it  
( Ro man 8:28)  
You say: 'I can not forgive myself'  
God says: I Forgive You  
(I John 1:9 & Ro mans 8:1)  
You say: 'I can not manage'  
God says: I will supply all your needs  
(Philippians 4:19)  
You say: 'I'm afraid'  
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear  
(II Timothy 1:7)  
You say: 'I'm always worried and frustrated'  
God says: Cast all your cares on ME  
(I Peter 5:7)  
You say: 'I'm not smart enough'  
God says: I give you wisdom  
(I Corinthians 1:30)  
You say: 'I feel all alone' 
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you  
(Hebrews 13:5)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment.
Love Ya Lots, Nitra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me