Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sorry

Hey everyone! I want to say thanks to those of you that found this blog to be a little bit interesting. Thank you for following me. I do apologize that I haven't been posting. I have so much stuff to post, but I feel like its so old that I shouldn't post it. Ugh. What to do..what to do? Should I? or Shouldn't I? lol

I didn't post Halloween pictures, the first time I got to see my husband since he been in Afghanistan, day out shopping, or OMG my hair. My hair looks horrible.

Do any of you all know any good hair stylist in Killeen, Copperas Cove, Harker Heights, or Fort Hood, TX? I need my hair done asap. Help Me!!!

Well an update with me I quit my job because it sucked and the manager pissed me off. I couldn't really handle that job not with my husband gone. The customers really got to me simply because I wasn't focus on them I was focus on my husband and that really took its toll on me. It just took one small thing to tick me off to make me leave.
School: I tried to do my classes, but they only offered 2 this semester so I decided not to. Although I also had problems with MyCAA because I really don't understand how it works. I have to ask question. I'll be starting school in January now. Being that they don't have the major that I want to take I have to settle for Office Technology.
So I have just been have been hanging out with the new friends that I made since I been here. It really helps take my mind off worrying about if my husband is okay, but he still ends up on my mind no matter what. I don't think I have ever talked, bragged, or thought about him as much as I have since he been gone. OMG I truly miss him.
Now he is hassling me about getting a new job. I am on a job hunt now because he think that I am wasting my life by doing nothing. So I have to find a job. Yeah I know he cares... Army stories are ruining us. Ladies if you don't understand let me elaborate. The stories where the wives cheat while their husbands are deployed. My husband is so paranoid he thinks that I am going to cheat on him. I tell him over and over every single day that I'm not doing anything, but because of those stories and his dreams he is having a hard time believing me.
Well the holidays and our first year of marriage is ruin. Thanks Army! (FYI I was being sarcastic).

On a brighter note I was finally able to see my hubby since he been gone. This is when we used Yahoo Messenger. Now we use Skype. Thank God for Skype. We were not members of Skype until now. We truly appreciate it. It's much easier for the both of us.


Well ladies, I promise I want leave you hanging like that again. I'll update more often. Love ya lots, Army Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment.
Love Ya Lots, Nitra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me