Friday, November 11, 2011

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

My husband will be considered a veteran once he get back from Afghanistan. I am pretty sure that there are others that feel the same way about their loved one as these words that I am about to write:

You'll never know how much pride I hold in my heart for the person you are and the things you do--for your strength, courage, and determination, your accomplishments and your dreams...
You'll never know how much I need you in my life-through the best of times, the worst of times and all the times in between...
I love you with all my heart-
You'll never know how much.

Happy Veterans Day!
11/11/11




Love, Nitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment.
Love Ya Lots, Nitra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me