Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Baby Themed Care Package

As I stated in a previous post, my friend from back home had her first baby last week. I am so happy for her. I went shopping the day that she told me about it. I decided to decorate a care package for her. Here are a few pictures of the box and outfits that I got the baby.

Polka Dotted Coral/White Skirt from Target for $6. So cute

First pair of jeans. Only $1.50 in Target

Too Cute... $7 in Target




$3.99 in Burlington Coat Factory

$2.99 in Ross

$5.99 in Ross. I love this.


$7.99 in Target

$3.99 in Target








Stickers, Paper, Ribbon, & Tissue

























I love PINK GREEN & YELLOW...together. They are my favorite colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment.
Love Ya Lots, Nitra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me